Thursday, February 24, 2011

Psalm 46:1

For The Shabby Tea Room this week, the challenge is buttons and bows along with a pretty picture filled with lovely springtime colors.  From the colors in the inspiration photo, I thought of spring flowers, so that's the direction I went with some new K & Co papers by Susan Winget.


I used Amy's lovely VLV week 2 sketch for my layout.


Here's my card.


I'm wishing that spring would arrive soon, but we're supposed to get another inch or two of snow tonight.  I'm ready for warmer days and that wonderful fresh springtime smell.

Ingredients:
Stamps:  Verve "Plain Jane Psalm 46:1"
Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black, SU! Pretty in Pink, Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Papers:  white, vellum, K & Co. "Susan Winget - Spring Blossom"
Other:  MS punch, MS seam binding, Bow Easy, button, hemp string, Prima roses, pearls, Nesties, sponge, sewing machine

Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!