Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Sentimental About Paper

Over on the Verve Blog, the July Diva Dare is Sentimental About Paper.  We are challenged to use dps and sentiments only (no images) to make a project.

I decided to use some new paper I'd just gotten called "Uncommon" by Authentique along with one of my favorite sentiments from Verve's "One Person" set. 


My layout is from a recent Mojo Monday sketch, number 199.  I didn't have time to play along that week, but as soon as I saw that sketch I knew it was perfect for this new Prima flower. 









In this next photo, you can see the teeny tiny text on the scallop layer a bit better.



Supplies used:
Stamps:  Verve "One Person"
Paper:  white, black, dps from Authentique "Uncommon" (the pink and the teeny tiny text scallop layer)
Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black, SU! "Rose Red" (sponged)
Other:  MFT small scallop die, Nestabilities circle and scalloped circle die, black satin ribbon from stash, Bow Easy, Prima flower "Innoscence 2"

Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings!
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous card, love the flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card! Love the pearl accents and pretty patterns.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!