Sunday, October 7, 2012

Treat Yourself!

Wow  have the days zipped past me!  My daughter commented that since I went back to school in August, "all you do is study."  I had told her that I'd be needing to spend a lot of time studying, but I guess she didn't really understand just how intense Pharmacy school was going to be for me or how much it would cut into our crafting time!

I'm popping in just long enough today to post a quick card I made with the Clear Dollar Stamps digi set "Ice Cream Social."  I'm hoping to be able to participate in all of the Hope You Can Cling To challenges over at Splitcoaststampers, but we'll see.  I've got another round of exams coming up in two weeks, so I'll have to be a quick crafter - an extra challenge for me!

Anyhow, here's my card.  I used a very simple layout, just a fun piece of background paper and then I layered my image and coordinating sentiment.  My card fits the HYCCT1203 challenge to use 5 words.


Supplies:
Stamps:  Clear Dollar Stamps Digi set "Ice Cream Sundae"
Papers:  White, red, dp from DCWV "The Glitter Stack"
Other:  Copics, Nestabilities oval and scalloped oval dies, foam tape (sentiment)
Size:  A2

Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings,
Sarah 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!