Thursday, November 1, 2012

Think Pink!

I'm posting my VLV October challenge cards just in time to meet tonight's deadline.  I also incorporated each of these cards into one of the Hope You Can Cling To challenges.

For week 1, we had this great sketch from Amber.

I combined Amber's sketch with HYCCT 1201A "Show Me What You're Made Of."    We were challenged to include our favorite things on a card.  I love sketches, so I used a car sketch, one of my favorite Verve stamps, Copic markers, and some glitter.


Card supplies:
Stamps:  Verve "Birthday Bash" sentiment and "Carpe Cupcake" image
Papers:  white, pink, dps from DCWV "The Sorbet Stack" (with glitter!)
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black and Versafine Onyx Black
Other:  Copics, Stickles Crystal glitter, Nestabilities circle and scalloped circle dies
Card size:  A2

Maureen's fun sketch helped me complete HYCCT1204.  The challenge was to include a strip for each mammogram you've had.  I'll be having my first one soon, so Mo's sketch was the perfect layout
for this card.



Card supplies:
Stamps:  Verve "Artful Elegance"
Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black
Paper:  White, Hero Arts pink strip
Other:  Hero Arts Hero Hues Art Flowers, white pearls, Cuttlebug embossing folder
Size:  A2

For HYCCT1219, we were challenged to make pink birthday cards.  I used Andrea's beautiful sketch as my starting point.


Card supplies: 
Stamps:  Verve "Birthday Bash"
Papers:  white, dps from K & Co.
Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black
Other:  Spellbinders ovals and scalloped ovals
Card size:  A2

For HYCCT1220, the challenge was "Hope is in the Air."  We were challenged to use things in the air on our cards.  Tosha's sketch was another fun one to use!



Card supplies:
Stamps:  Verve "Blue Skies" sentiment and butterfly from "Chicks Rule"
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Onyx Black
Papers:  Hero Arts
Other:  Copics, Nestabilities circle and scalloped circle dies
Card size:  A2

Laurie's CAS sketch was perfect for HYCCT1222 "Stand Like a Flamingo."  We were challenged to use only 1 of each item we chose.



Supplies used:
Stamps:  Verve "Celebration of Thanks"
Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black
Papers:  white cardstock base, burgundy colored cardstock, dp scrap from K & Co.
Other:  Nestabilities heart die, button from Hero Arts, twine
Card size:  A2

Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!