Thursday, May 31, 2012

For You

Good morning!   Today I'd like to share a card that I made for the following challenges:  Just Magnolia and Hanglar Stanglar:  use gingham, Papertake Weekly:  sketch, and Simon Says Stamp:  Anything Goes.

Let's start with a look at Dawny's sketch for PTW.  I always love her sketches!



I started looking for a gingham paper in my stash and turned to some Basic Grey papers from the "Sultry" collection for my card.  I got going with pink, and the result is a very pink card! 


I really love this Tilda image!  I just think she is so cute with her nearly overflowing bouquet of flowers.

Supplies:
Stamps:  Image from Magnolia, sentiment from SU! "Elements of Style"
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Onyx Black
Papers:  white, dps and dark pink mat from Basic Grey "Sultry"
Other:  Nestabilities circle and petite scalloped circle dies, Recollections large flower and mini rose, organdy ribbon, Bow Easy, Copic markers, pink lace from stash

Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings,
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Oh WOW your card is super, Love your image its so sweet. Thanks for playing on Papertake Weekly this week, Love Hazel (GDT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww she is very sweet and love the paper combo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!