Saturday, September 15, 2012

CDS September Release

Today at Clear Dollar Stamps, there is a huge new release!  I'm previewing two new digital sets today, Gardens and Wedding.  Each of these sets is packed with a great variety of images and sentiments!

My first card uses the new Gardens digi set.  I had to angle my card just a bit so that the glitter on the dp wouldn't cause too much glare for the camera.  The card really is square!  I didn't have a specific person in mind when I made this card, so I didn't include a sentiment.  It's helpful to have some cards on hand that you can write get well or happy birthday inside as the need arises.


Supplies used:
Stamps:  Clear Dollar Stamps "Garden" digi
Papers:  white, light yellow, yellow, dps from DCWV "The Glitter Stack"
Other:  MS doily lace border punch, Copic markers, Grand Nestabilities circle and scalloped circle dies, organdy ribbon, Bow Easy
Card size:  6" square

My second card features the new "Wedding" set.  I thought this tiered cake with the hearts swirling out of it would be a fun image to color.  The cake topper is a silhouette of the bride and groom kissing.


I used SC 377 for my layout.


Supplies used:
Stamps:  Clear Dollar Stamps "Wedding" new release digi
Papers:  Whtie and light yellow CS, dps from DCWV "The Glitter Stack"
Accessories:  Nestabilities petite oval and petite scalloped oval dies, Grand Nestabilities oval and scalloped oval dies, Recollections mini roses, Recollections pale yellow flower, foam tape (under sentiment panel)
Card size:  6" square

Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings,
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful Sarah! I love the soft tones on each and the lovely patterned papers you selected. Each showcases your selected image so well! Beautifully done! Hugs and blessings...

    Lori

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!