Friday, September 7, 2012

Some Exciting News to Share!

Starting this month, I'm beginning a 4 month term with Clear Dollar Stamps on their Digital Design Team!  You'll be seeing 5 projects from me each month including 2 that feature new releases.  The new releases will be revealed next week Saturday, September 15th.

I had not done much work with digital images previously, but I found them to be very easy to use.  One helpful tip is to set up folders for organizing the images in your computer.  On the Clear Dollar Stamps blog, they have a tutorial for getting started called Digi Stamps 101.  It was easy to use and even includes a free flower basket digi image so you can practice before making your first purchase!  What I love about the digital stamps is being able to resize my images.  It's a lot of fun to play with the sizing of the images and sentiments.  No more lamenting that a particular stamp is just a little too big (or too small) for a particular layout!

My first card features a digital image set called "Lost in Space."  I was agonizing over which of the cute images I should use first, and this little alien just wanted me to color him! 


I also decorated the inside of the card.



Supplies used:
Stamps:  CDS "Lost in Space"
Ink:  SU! "Tempting Turquoise" sponged on edges
Papers:  white, yellow, and orange cardstock, DCWV "The Glitter Stack"
Other:  Nestabilities oval and scalloped oval dies, Creative Memories star punches

Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings,
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. very cute and I like the sentiment to go with him, great kid card! Congrats on making the design team!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!