Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter!  I just love Easter Sunday with the white Easter lilies around the altar, the joyous music, and celebration that Christ is risen indeed, Alleluia! 

I used the Floral Cross image, colored it with Copics, cut it out, and mounted on some pretty background paper using foam tape.  The sentiment is included in the Floral Cross digi set at Clearly Digital Stamps (Clear Dollar Stamps).




Card supplies:
Image:  Floral Cross from Clearly Digital Stamps
Papers:  white, dp from K & Co. "Susan Winget Floral Mat Pad"
Other:  Copics, foam tape, Nestabilities oval die

Card size:  A2

This is my last post as a design team member for Clearly Digital Stamps (Clear Dollar Stamps).  I'd like to thank everyone at CDS for being so great to work with during my 7 months with you.  It was a great opportunity for me, and I appreciate all of the hard work that goes into each new release.

Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings,
Sarah

3 comments:

  1. so pretty, that background paper is great for this.. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, I am not one to make cards, though I do have a blog for paper beads crafts, but I love looking a creations like this, amazing. thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete

  3. I am so glad you are back. I have missed looking at the awesome tbuy work that you Gym fitness accessories

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!