Tuesday, March 5, 2013

I Love You Beary Much Mojo Monday!

How funny is it that Carole's old Mojo Monday was "just right" the other day for my hydrangea card, and last night her newest Mojo Monday sketch was "just the right layout" for my teddy bear?  I just love it when I can look at a sketch and know immediately what I want to do.  :)  I'm also entering my card in the Anything Goes challenge at Papertake Weekly. 



Here's my interpretaton:


Card supplies:
Image:  "Heart Hugs" digital image and sentiment from Clearly Digital Stamps (Clear Dollar Stamps)
Papers:  Dark brown, dp from Simple Stories "Generations" 6 x 6 pad
Ink:  Vintage Photo Distress Ink (sponged)
Other:  sponge, Nestabilities circle and scalloped circle dies, Recollections flower
Card size:  6" square

Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings,
Sarah

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!