Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Just for You

I finished my last card for the VLV June challenges.  I have to admit that I really struggled with Teresa's sketch until I found just the right combination of papers.  I found some scraps of Basic Grey "Lily Kate" that needed very little trimming to fit the sketch proportions.  I love it when that happens!

Here's the sketch. 



I was really hung up on that narrow bar until I realized that it would make the perfect perch for Tilda.


I added a little Verve sentiment in the corner and kept it CAS.

Card supplies:
Stamps:  Verve "Just for You" and Magnolia
Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black and Memento Tuxedo Black
Papers:  White, green and dp from Basic Grey "Lily Kate" collection
Other:  Copic markers
Size:  6" square

Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings,
Sarah


1 comment:

  1. That sketch does stretch the imagination doesn't it, you did a fantastic job with it, she is very sweet and the papers sound like they were asking to be together on this card :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!