Friday, June 8, 2012

Santa's Workshop WMSC 100

Congratulations to Waltzingmouse Stamps Sketch Challenge as they celebrate their 100th challenge!  They are having some special prizes in honor of this milestone.  If you haven't already entered, you can find out the challenge details and prizes available using the above link.

Here's the sketch for this week.


I decided to use my "Santa Was Here" set for the challenge.  I thought that the little reindeer in the dp would be the perfect complement to Santa and his sleigh in the image.


Supplies used:
Stamps:  Waltzingmouse Stamps "Santa Was Here"
Ink:  SU! "Cherry Cobbler"
Papers:  White, pink, dps from Basic Grey "Eskimo Kisses"
Other:  May Arts 1 1/4" burgundy silk ribbon, Bow Easy, white heart button from stash, thin twine, small jingle bell (Michael's), SU! ticket corner punch, MS border punch

Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings,
Sarah

3 comments:

  1. LOVELY Christmas card and BEAUTIFUL take on the sketch! Love the papers youve used too!
    Hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sarah - I love that stamp - I don't think I've seen it before and now it is one I really must have! Your card is so pretty with the satin bow and the tiny jingle bell - you're really going to make someone's day with this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute stamp and like the bow with button and bell!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!