Monday, June 4, 2012

Use It Up Group 2

Here's the next group of cards with the supply details.  This is my second post for today, so if you want to see the details for the first group, scroll down to the previous post.

This first one looks a bit wonky once I cropped it, but I had to angle it a bit so that the rhinestone flourishes didn't have so much glare on them.  Unfortunately, when I angled it, the sentiment is also harder to read, "Birthday Wishes."  For the layout, I just took two of the coordinating dps and made a layered frame.


Supplies for Birthday Wishes card:
Stamps:  Circle frame from Verve "Thankful Accents" and sentiment from Verve "Wishful Elegance"
Ink:  Versafinx Onyx Black and SU! "Pretty in Pink"
Papers:  Cream, Bazzill "Foxy," and dp from K & Co. Brenda Walton "Small Wonders Girl"
Other: Recollections rhinestone flourishes, Nestabilities circle and petite scalloped circle dies
Card size: A2

My next card used SC311 for the layout.  I had some pieces of paper that weren't quite big enough to cover an entire A2 card base, but I didn't want to cut them up very much so that I could use up my papers faster!

The rhinestone flourish is much brighter in real life.  Again, I had to angle the card to cut down on the sparkle to take the picture.



Supplies for Wishing You All the Best Card: 
Stamps:  Verve "Kind Words" sentiment and Verve "Great Friend" flower
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
Paper: Cream, Bazzill "Foxy," and dp from K & Co. Brenda Walton "Small Wonders Girl"
Other: Recollections rhinestone flourish
Card size: A2

Now for my two personal favorite cards......

For the You're So Sweet card, I had a strip green floral dp that I just loved and didn't want to toss.  So I used a cuttlebug embossing folder to make the top piece, added my little strip at the bottom, and covered the seam with a MS border punch. 


Here's a closeup of the sentiment and little hearts.


Supplies for You're So Sweet card:
Stamps:  Verve "Thankful Accents" sentiment and hearts
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black and SU "Pretty in Pink"
Paper: Cream, Bazill "Foxy," and dp from K & Co. Brenda Walton "Small Wonders Girl"
Other: Recollections mini roses, MS vintage floral border punch, Nestabilities circle and petite scalloped circle dies, cuttlebug embossing folder
Card size: A2

I had a wider strip of my other favorite green paper from this pad, so I tried using a similar layout to the You're So Sweet card to use it up.


Supplies for the Irish Proverb card:
Stamps:  Verve "Blessings"
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
Paper: Cream, green, and dp from K & Co. Brenda Walton "Small Wonders Girl"
Other: Recollections rhinestones, Recollections flowers, pink organdy ribbon from stash, Bow Easy, MS vintage floral border punch
Card size: A2

Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!