Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Pippi

Today I have a fall themed card to share.  The image is from CC Designs.  She is called Swiss Pixie Pippi.  I colored her using Prismacolor pencils and blending stumps.  The edges are sponged with SU! Basic Brown.  The dp is by Basic Grey.  I added some big flowers with a gem on each one and a little lace with some small rhinestones.  I added a little glitter to her wings since she is a fairy.  The finished card is 6" square.


The folded brown paper at the bottom was inspired by Amy Sheffer's card that you can see here.

Here's the inside of the card.  I used a little scrap of the dp at the bottom and covered the seam between the white cardstock and the dp with a piece of gold satin ribbon.  The scrolls are punches by EK Success.  I sponged around the edges again with Basic Brown.




Finally, here's a look at the back.  I made this card before I ordered my personalized stamp so I simply used the leaf stamp from Verve's Forever in Our Hearts and the Just for You comes from Verve's Just for You.  I used another scrap strip of paper and just handwrote handmade with love by Sarah.  I used my scroll punch again here, too.


Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great day!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!