Saturday, January 1, 2011

Kind Words for the New Year

Happy New Year!  First I want to say thank you to my followers and everyone who has taken the time to leave comments for me.  I'm so thankful for you!

Going with the theme of thankfulness, I made this card using the week 171 Mojo Monday sketch and the Cute Card Thursday challenge to make a thank you card. 


Here's my card.


I used a wired ribbon on this card.  It has a different texture to it, kind of a larger weave pattern.  I think you can see that a little better in the next picture.  It isn't glittered, but it has a sparkly feel to it. 


The recipe:
Stamps:  Verve "Kind Words"
Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black and SU! Rose Red (stamped once on scrap paper before stamping the card to lighten it)
Paper:  dp from K&Co. "Evergreen" by Brenda Walton
Accessories:  ribbon from Hobby Lobby

Thanks for stopping by!
Wishing you all the best in 2011!
Blessings,
Sarah

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!