I've combined three challenges on my latest card. I started with the Beary Sweet Challenge 17 sketch layout. Then I added TSTR #43 to use 11 items on the card and Cute Card Thursday #146 to use older items from our stashes.
I love this fairy image from Pink Cat Studio, and she has not been inked up in a while, so I decided to go really pink and girly for my card.
For the 11 items, here's my list:
1. Cardstock: black and white for mats, base of card (old)
2. DP: all from K&Co.'s "Smitten" collection, some of it has glitter on it - so fun! (old)
3. Stamps: Pink Cat Studio's "Enchanted Lily" set for image and sentiment (old)
4. Ink: Versafine Onyx Black for the sentiment and Memento Tuxedo Black for the image (old)
5. Copics (old)
6. Specialty pens: a white gel pen for her cheek dots and a gold glitter pen for the flower centers (old)
7. Lace from stash (old)
8. Crystal stickles glitter for the wings (old)
9. Adhesive backed gems for the largest flower centers in headband (new - I go through the little packages pretty quickly!)
10. Organza ribbon from JoAnn's, tied with Bow Easy (old)
11. Mini roses: Recollections from Michael's (old)
Here's a closer look that shows the glitter on the paper a little better.