Sunday, October 10, 2010

Victory is Possible

I'm back with a second post today!  I managed to finish my entry for Mojo Monday week 159 and combined the Mojo sketch with the HYCCT02B challenge at SCS.

Here's a look at the sketch.
Here's my card. 


The HYCCT challenge was to make something inspired by lingerie, so I went with a MS jumbo eyelet punch (lacy), a white satin ribbon with a pink organza ribbon layered over it, satin edged organza ribbon, and some bling.  I added the smallest rhinestones to the flower centers and used the biggest rhinestones for the flower center and as a trim on the ribbon.  The sentiment, ribbon stamp, and the layered flower are from Verve's set "Believe."  If you don't already own this set, now is a great time to buy it since it is on sale.  Plus Julee makes a donation of $10 for every Believe set sold to Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
I took some closeups.


The little ribbon is stamped in SU! Mambo Melon, and I used Versafine Onyx Black for the sentiment.


The set includes 4 different sizes of the flower, so I stamped 3 of them on pink paper and then the center on yellow to mimic the pattern in the Cosmo Cricket "De Lovely" paper.  The yellow floral is also from the same CC 6 x 6 pad.  I handcut the flowers and layered them using foam tape.  I curled the flower edges a little bit, but it's kind of hard to see in the picture.


I used my Bow Easy to make a triple layered bow and added a little rose to it.

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed evening!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!