For my project, I followed Diane's SCS tutorial to make a Kleenex box cover. I thought that would give me the perfect base for recreating the cake using a MS drippy goo border punch, another MS border punch for the piped icing at the bottom of the layer, and a bunch of flowers from Michael's clearance bin.
I tried to get photos from all four sides. It has really clouded up here as the afternoon has passed with intermittent rain, so I apologize for the photo quality. I took multiple shots, and believe me, these pictures were by far the best ones I could take today!
Thanks for stopping by! Have a blessed day!
Edited to add: I'm very excited to add that my Kleenex box cover was picked as one of the top three for this challenge. Thank you, Debbie!