Saturday, November 5, 2011

More to Share!

Ready for the next group? 

The first card is for HYCCT1107 Colors of Hope.  We were challenged to use any shades of green, brown, and yellow on our cards.  I used SC353 as the basis of my layout, rotated it, and added a ribbon.


The dps have glitter and gold foil which you can see in some areas better than other.  I was fighting to not have glare in the photo.


Supplies: 
Stamps:  Verve "Great Friend" sentiment
Ink:  SU! "Chocolate Chip"
Papers:  brown, dps from DCWV "The Mariposa Stack"
Other:  yellow satin ribbon from stash, Bow Easy
Size:  A2

My next card is for HYCCT1192 You're My Inspiration.  We were given an inspiration photo of some fun cupcakes.  I used the general design of the cupcakes as the inspiration for my layout.





Supplies:
Stamps:  Verve "Believe"
Paper:  pink, white, black
Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black
Other:  Grand Nestabilities Circle and Scalloped Circle dies, EK Success punch, Recollections flowers and pearls.

My third card is for HYCCT1105 Jimmi's Circles Sketch




Supplies:
Stamps:  Verve "Believe"
Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black, Vintage Photo Distress Ink (sponged)
Papers:  DCWV "The Stack 5"
Other:  Felt flower made with rolled flower die, sponge, Recollections rhinestone flourish, Nestabilities circle and scalloped circle die
Size:  4 1/4" square

My next card is for HYCCT1110 Bosom Buddies.  We were challenged to use pink, ribbon, and a theme of friendship.  I inked up my little owls for the first time and paired them with some friendship themed dp.


Stamps:  SU! "Furry Folk"
Paper:  white, brown, dps from DCWV "The Stack 5"
Ink:  SU! Regal Rose and Purely Pomegranate
Other:  Pink satin ribbon from stash, Bow Easy, thin twine, Nestabilities Floral Doily Accent die, Favorite Findings wooden button
Size:  4 1/4" square

The last card of this grouping is for HYCCT1123 Save the Boo-Bees.  We were challenged to use bees, a flower garden with bees, and/or the color yellow.  I managed to get all three of those ideas incorporated into my card.  The layout is based on a sketch from Papertake Weekly (October 26, 2011).





Supplies:
Stamps:  C.C. Designs "Bear Hugs" for bees and sentiment & "Tulip Monkey" for main image
Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black for sentiment, Memento Tuxedo Black for all images
Papers:  white, kraft, dps from K & Co. "Portabello Road"
Other:  Nestabilities circle and scalloped circle dies, foam tape to pop up bees, Copic markers, white gel pen
Size:  6" square

Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!