Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sharing Day Continues!

I finally had to quit uploading yesterday as there were a few other tasks I needed to see to as well.  I think I still have something like 15 more cards to post, so without further ado, here's my next group of cards. 

The first one is for the HYCCT1101C challenge to make a circle card.   I used Mojo Monday week 213 for my layout.


Supplies:
Stamps:  Verve "Great Friend"
Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black
Papers:  pink, white, teal, dps from K & Co. "Berry Sweet"
Other:  Grand circle and scalloped circle Nestabilities dies, Nestabilities oval and circle die, Cuttlebug embossing folder, Recollections flower, MS leaf punch


The next card is for HYCCT1116 Pink Ribbon.  We were challenged to use a pink ribbon on our project.  I used Mojo Monday sketch 210 for my layout.





Supplies:
Stamps:  Verve "Where Flowers Bloom"
Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black
Paper:  pink, white, yellow, teal, dps from K & Co. "Berry Sweet"
Other:  Cuttlebug embossing folder, Prima roses, ribbon from stash, Bow Easy, MFT scallop border dienamics die

The challenge for HYCCT1118 was to make a card using purple in honor of survivors.  I used CS354 for my layout.




Supplies:
Stamps:  Verve "Believe"
Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black
Papers:  cream, DCWV "Flower Shower"
Other:  Spellbinders Fancy Tags die
Size:  A2

We were challenged to make birthday cards for HYCCT1125.  I used Andrea's VLV sketch for week 5 of October for my layout.



Supplies:
Stamps:  Verve "Carpe Cupcake"
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Onyx Black, SU! Melon Mambo (sponged - got a little carried away!)
Papers:  white, blue, yellow, DCWV "Flower Shower"
Other:  Nestabilities, sponge, Stickles Crystal glitter on frosting and star, Copics
Size:  A2

In challenge HYCCT1120 we were challenged to use paper as ribbon in our designs.  I used an old Mojo Monday sketch #105 (09/21/09) for my layout.



For my paper ribbon, I accordion folded a 1/2" piece of yellow cardstock, pleated it, and then stitched it down to secure it.  I also added a row of tissue paper scallops.

Supplies:
Stamps:  Verve "Kind Words"
Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black
Paper:  red, white, pink, yellow, tissue paper (white scallops), K & Co. "Berry Sweet"
Other:  MFT scallop border dienamics die
Size:  A2

More cards coming shortly! 
Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!