Sunday, November 6, 2011

Still Sharing HYCCT Cards

I think just a couple more posts will cover my remaining HYCCT cards.  I had to take a break from posting to finish the last 4 that I needed to make!  LOL

The first card is for HYCCT1126 Sending a Little Sunshine.  We were to make a card that would be encouraging or provide hope.  I chose one of my favorite Verve sentiments and added a butterfly to symbolize hope.


Supplies: 
Stamps:  Verve "Believe"
Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black, SU! Purely Pomegranate (sponged)
Papers:  black, white, dp from My Mind's Eye "La Paperie"
Other:  Nestabilities Labels 4 die, Recollections bling flourish, butterfly from stash (JoAnn's?), sponge
Size:  6" square

My second card is for HYCCT1108 Hang In There.  We were to use a image that would hang like an ornament or a hanging element such as a charm.  I had recently made this little bottle cap charm at a make and take at Archiver's so I decided to use it as my hanging element.


Supplies:
Stamps:  Verve "One Person"
Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black, Vintage Photo Distress Ink (sponged)
Paper:  white, brown, DCWV "The Stack 5"
Other:  seam binding from stash, Bow Easy, thin twine, bottle cap charm from Archiver's make and take (bottle cap, stamped image, epoxy bubble cover, jump ring)
Size:  A2

For HYCCT1121 the challenge was called Big or Small, Save Them All!  We were supposed to use 2 sizes of any geometric shape.  I had just seen Waltzingmouse sketch #70, and it was perfect for this challenge!



Supplies:
Stamps:  Waltzingmouse Stamps "Victorian Frippery"
Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black, SU! Purely Pomegranate
Papers:  white, black, dp from My Mind's Eye "La Paperie"
Other:  Nestabilities circle and petite scalloped circle dies
Size: 6" square

For HYCCT2214 Thank A Caregiver we were supposed to make thank you cards.  I used Mojo Monday sketch #212 for my layout.




Supplies:
Stamps:  Verve "Believe" flower stamped on white panel, SU! "You Are Loved" sentiment
Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black, SU! Purely Pomegranate (sponged)
Papers:  black, white, kraft, dp from My Mind's Eye "La Paperie"
Other:  black dots from Recollections, Nestabilities label die (cut off one end) to make tag, twine, Recollections rose, scalloped scissors, sponge
Size:  A2

HYCCT1112 Braveheart challenged us to use at least one heart on our projects.  Teresa's VLV sketch was the perfect layout for this challenge!





Supplies:
Stamps:  Verve "One Person"
Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black
Papers:  white, pink, dps from DCWV "The Stack 5"
Other:  Grand Circle Nestabilities dies, Nestabilities heart die, Crystal Stickles glitter, seam binding from stash, Bow Easy, pink button from stash
Size:  6"square

Almost to the end of the postings, whew!
Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!