Sunday, December 16, 2012

Come Hop Along!

As promised, today is the Clearly Digi Blog Hop!  One lucky commenter (randomly chosen) will win a $25 gift certficate from Clearly Digi Stamps good on their fabulous array of digital images.  The hop starts at the Clearly iStamp blog HERE.  Our theme today is Anything Christmas.

Here's today's hop order:
Sarah N. (you are here)


For my card, I decided to use this cute snowman image that was just released last month in "Baby It's Cold Outside."


I used sketch #237 from Sketch Saturday as the basis of my layout.  I want to use this layout again sometime with flowers in the lower left hand corner!  :)


Supplies:
Image:  by Clearly Digi Stamps (Clear Dollar Stamps)
Papers: white, red, dps from DCWV "Everyday stack"
Other:  Spellbinders circle and scalloped circle dies, May Arts 1.25" red silk ribbon, Bow Easy, snowflake from Favorite Findings, Copics, MS snowflakes border punch
Card size:  6" square

Your next stop on the hop is the lovely Lisa!

Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings,
Sarah

17 comments:

  1. Like your version of the sketch! Also like the snowflakes to separate the red and green paper. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card. The image is great, and your red, white and green says Christmas perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card and the sketch is perfect for it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!!! Love your candy cane paper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute snowman and really cute, festive card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute!! Love the papers and the snowman! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your card. I love the snowman. He looks great within the diecut shape. Love the ribbon with the snowflake that is so pretty. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super adorable card Sarah!! Love that snowman (okay, I admit, I love ALL snowmen!!!) and your wonderful papers. Great sketch too.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. And adorable creation, Sarah... I love snowmen... especially because we don't have them in my part of Australia! Thanks for sharing on the hop!
    hugs and blessings,
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am a fan of snowmen cards - I have a weakness for them - love your wonderful snowman card - I just ordered that Merry Christmas stamp from Clear Dollar Stamps - what a great sale going on right now - enjoy your day! Gail
    http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another adorable snowman! One of my favorite winter images! Thanks for the inspiration and wishing you warm winter wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sarah this is simply adorable. I love the design and the colours are beautiful. TFS sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow such a beautiful card. I love the image and the candy cane paper. TFS AJ-

    ReplyDelete
  14. this card looks really nostalgic. Love the dp you used.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!