Saturday, December 8, 2012

From All of Us

I have had more problems with scheduled posting on Blogger than I thought was possible!  This card was supposed to go live yesterday, and it didn't.  As I re-read my post, it turns out that was a good thing because I forgot to mention an upcoming blog hop, and I also got a chance to take a better picture of my card.  :)

First of all, mark your calendars for Sunday, December 16th. Clearly Digi Stamps (Clear Dollar Stamps) will be having a blog hop.  When you leave comments on the participants' blogs, you will be entered into a random drawing to win a $25 gift certificate for digital images from Clearly Digi Stamps.  With a new release coming up on the 15th, you will have even more awesome images from which to choose!  The hop will start from the Clearly Digi Stamps blog HERE.

Another fun thing from Clearly Digi Stamps is their Clearly Inspired Challenge.  You can read all of the challenge guidelines and prize details HERE and see the DT samples HERE.  The current challenge is a sketch challenge, and you have until midnight on January 3, 2013 to enter (challenge was extended from 2 weeks to 1 month for December).

Here's my card that I wanted to share.  I have been wanting to use these cute little birdies for a while, and it was finally their turn to be colored!  I used SC383 from Splitcoaststampers for my layout.





Image:  Tweet Houses from Clearly Digi Stamps (Clear Dollar Stamps)
Papers:  white, black, dps from DCWV "Everyday Stack"
Other:  Copic markers, Nestabilities circle dies
Card size:  6" square

I probably won't have another post until the CDS new images for December are released on the 15th.  I have final exams all of next week, and then I am going to clean my house and stamp, well, maybe not in that order!  (wink)

Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings,
Sarah

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!