Monday, December 3, 2012

Hello Friend

Sorry for such a long absence from posting.  School has been keeping me quite busy, and I just haven't had time to do any cards lately!  Today I wanted to share this cute turtle image from Clear Dollar Stamps.  It's one of several turtles in a digital set called "Turtle Greetings."



Supplies:
Image:  "Turtle Greetings" from Clear Dollar Stamps digis
Papers:  white, dps from Basic Grey "Euphoria"
Other:  Copic markers, Nestabilities scalloped circle and circle dies, EK Success scroll punch, flowers from stash, pink pearl from Hero Arts
Card size:  6" square

I used one of Dawny's lovely sketches from Paperake Weekly for my layout.  I'm also entering my card in their challenge for this week which is a free for all using any of the PTW sketches.



Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings,
Sarah

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!