Saturday, December 15, 2012

New Release Day at CDS!

Today there is a new release at CDS!  There are new flower images, new animal images, a fun coffee themed set, and much more!  You can see all of the sets being released at the Clearly Digi Stamps blog HERE.

For the new release, I'm featuring two sets today, Flower Garden and Animal Mania.

I decided to use a single flower fom Flower Garden and print it three times close together to make a little flower garden.  I used SC378 for my layout, but I rotated the sketch so I could use up a few scraps of paper. 

 
 
 
Supplies:
Image:  Flower Garden from Clearly Digi Stamps
Papers:  white, pink, dps from Basic Grey "Gypsy"
Other:  Copic markers, Martha Stewart butterfly punch, Spellbinders oval and scalloped oval dies, Recollections rhinestones for flower centers
Card size:  A2

I decided to use the elephant from Animal Mania along with SC339 for my layout.  I rotated the sketch and oriented it "the long way" to fit my elephant image.




Supplies:
Image:  Animal Mania from Clearly Digi Stamps
Papers:  black, white, dps from DCWV "Everyday Stack"
Other:  Copic markers, Recollections mini rose
Card size:  A2

Remember to stop back tomorrow for the CDS blog hop!  Commenters will be entered into a random drawing to win a $25 gift certificate from Clearly Digi Stamps. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!