Sunday, November 28, 2010

ATS Magnolia Challenge 4

For the 4th Magnolia Challenge at ATS, they are challenging us to make Christmas themed cards.  I'm using Tilda under the mistletoe.  Isn't she sweet?

I started using the VLV week 3 sketch for this card, but the square panel just didn't work with the image I'd already colored, so I just made a bigger bow instead to fill up the space!  The dp are all My Mind's Eye.  The green is embossed with a Cuttlebug folder.  I colored Tilda using Copics and used a MS doily lace punch. 



I used Tilda under the mistletoe available here at All That Scraps.  Here's a closeup of the double bow. 


Finally, the inside.   I tried to fit the little sentiment on the front, but it just didn't work at all, so I moved it inside the card. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!