Thursday, November 18, 2010

ODBDSLC37

For ODBDSLC37, the challenge was to make anything but a card.  I've seen so many cute treat boxes made with Nestabilities, but I'd never tried one myself, so I thought I'd give that project a try.

Here's my little box. 


I used my favorite Nestie labels and cut two red ones using the largest die.  Then I made a little box and used Scor-tape to attach the top of the box to one label and the bottom of the box to the other label.  It was really easy!

I used a sentiment from ODBD's "Poinsettia Bundle" for my top and sponged around the edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink while the cutout was still in the die frame.

The inside - filled with dark chocolate Hershey kisses.  Yum!

Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings,
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodess,Sarah, I did not see this last night on the ODBD Blog, but girl, this is out of this world!!! Love the scripture you chose and that goodie box is just perfect for that little something you want to give out around the Holidays! Thanks for taking the time to play along in this weeks Shining the Light Challenge over at ODBD!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is GORGEOUS! Love that little box! Thank you for joining us in the ODBD Shining Light Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!