Saturday, November 27, 2010

The Shabby Tea Room Pick a Cause

This week's challenge at TSTR is "Pick a Cause."  I decided to use Love Letters:  Random Cards of Kindness, Inc.  I've sent hundreds of cards to them over the past couple of years, and I have another box nearly filled, so I knew I wanted to use this cause for my card.

The Love Letters website is here, and the card guidelines are here.  They specifically ask that no glitter is used on the cards, and since the cards go to children, I try to use bright colors and include an uplifting sentiment or play on words if I'm using a colored image.

For my card, I used DCWV's "Blossoms and Butterflies" stack.  I fussy cut the 12 x 12 design to accommodate the 3 big flowers on an A2 standard card.  Then I just added the sentiment from Verve's "Let It Shine" set.


Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings,
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Great card! Fun colors and paper! Thanks for playing along with us at TSTR! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those big blooms! thanks for joining us at the Shabby Tea Room!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!