Saturday, November 20, 2010

TSTR 36 Thankful and VLV

The current challenge at The Shabby Tea Room is "what are you thankful for?"  I created the color combo from both TSTR and the third inspiration photo for VLV.  My layout is from the week 3 VLV sketch for November.

TSTR's inspiration photo - I'm using green, white, and a little bit of peach

VLV inspiration photo - I'm using pink, green, and yellow


Here's my card - made for my mom.  I'm so thankful for her!  She is so talented, generous, and thoughtful.


I used papers from "Nana's Nursery Baby Girl" along with a buttery yellow that I embossed with a cuttlebug folder.  The striped paper is glittery and has a peach stripe in it (close to orange, right?).  The sentiment is from Verve's set "Just for You" and I sponged around the edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.  I used white to mat that panel to give it more depth.  There are pearls around the edge of the circle panel.

Here's a close up of the flower and bow.  I picked up the Prima flower at Archiver's - love it! and the ribbon is seam binding that I tied with my Bow Easy tool.


Finally, a close up of the back with my personalized stamp.


Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings,
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Oh so pretty in pink!! Thank you for sharing this little lovely with us all this week in the Tea Room :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!