Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Rejoice! ODBDSLC35

The current Shining the Light Challenge at ODBD is "Your Choice."  The choices for this challenge are using sparkle, dies or punches, and texture.  You must use at least one of the three given choices.



I decided to try and incorporate all three choice elements.  I used a sentiment from ODBD "Christmas Verses" which I stamped in Versafine Onyx Black, cut out with Nesties, and embossed.  The background is a scored panel that I made with my Scor-Pal using 1/2" intervals for the score line.  I added some lace, ribbon, and roses for additional texture and then added some bling for sparkle.

Here are some closeups of the flowers and lace.




Thanks for stopping by!  May you be richly blessed!
Sarah

Edited to add:  I'm still pinching myself, but it's true, my "Rejoice" card was chosen as one of the featured cards for this challenge!  Thank you!

http://ourdailybreaddesigns.com/

6 comments:

  1. Thudddd...Sarah, you have created another amazing card!!! I love all of the detail with the scoring and that stunning lace and bling. Your placement of those fabulous flowers is perfect!! I LOVE this card!! Thanks for taking the time to play along in this weeks Shining the Light Challenge over at ODBD! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. I absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh. This is stunning. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Sarah!! This is absolutely stunning!! I so love all your elegant details and your layout with the gorgeous flowers and textures. Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty & feminine. Wonderful colors and textures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card Sarah. I'm not surprised it was chosen to be featured.
    HW(UK)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!