Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas Blessings

I made this card for the Mojo Monday 168 challenge.  Here's a look at Julee's great sketch.



I used dp from Websters Pages, a Magnolia Tilda angel, and the scalloped tag and sentiment are from Verve's "Glad Tidings."  I colored Tilda with Copics.  The ribbon is from my stash, and I added a few pearls as the dots in the sketch and one in the center of the snowflake.  The ribbon was tied using a Bow Easy, and I turned it upside down (this was hard for me to do!) so that the tails are pointing up.  I have seen that done on soooo many cards, but when I have tried it, I just can't get it to look like it was intentional.  Here though I think it works since it is by the tag. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings,
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. This is just beautiful! Love how you used the tag! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!