Sunday, December 5, 2010

Thinking of You Mojo 167

For the current Mojo Monday sketch (167), we had the option of using either the square or the round layout.  I agonized over this sketch all week and finally went with the square option. 

Here's my card.  The finished size is 5 1/4" square, an odd size for me, but that was the width of my green dp, so I went with it.


I used Verve's "Accent Notes" for the front circle edging and sentiment.  The border is stamped in SU! Old Olive and the sentiment in Versafine Onyx Black.  I roughed up all of the edges with a Tim Holtz distressing tool.  I used Vintage Photo Distress Ink on the edges of the circle panels and on the edge of the MS heart lace border.  The dp are all by MME, the "Quite Contrary" collection.  For my cluster of embellishments, I used some Recollection roses (Michael's) and a MS leaf punch.

Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings,
Sarah

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!