Thursday, December 16, 2010

Foxy

I'm popping in quickly tonight to share my take on the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge 27.  Here's the sketch.  I rotated it 90 degrees as I thought the bow worked better on the side rather than below Foxy.




On my card, I used dp from DCWV "The Sorbet Stack."  The orange and blue paper has glitter all over it (a little hard to see in the picture) and the glittery organza ribbon I found last year at Michael's.  I used my Bow Easy to tie it.  "Foxy" is from Imaginesce's Twitterpated Collection.  I think she's so cute with the little hearts in her ears.  I colored her with Copcis and sponged around the edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.

Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings,
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. What a fun fox! love the colors and papers you used - thanks for playing with the WMS sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe! What an adorable little fox image! Great take on this week's sketch! Thanks for playing along with the WMSC :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!