Sunday, March 20, 2011

Dance, Sing, Live

For the March Get Your Diva On Challenge, Tosha challenged us to use neutrals with a pop of color to signify the arrival of spring.  I used Jackie's great sketch for VLV March week 4 as the basis of my layout.

Here's my card.



I used a little flourish at the top and bottom of the sentiment.  You can see it a little better in the closeup below.


Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings,
Sarah

Recipe:
Stamps:  Verve "Beautiful You" and "Celebration of Thanks"
Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black and Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Paper:  Black, Graphic 45 "Le Romantique"
Other:  MS border punch, sewing machine, MS brown seam binding, Prima flower, Tim Holtz distressing tool, sewing machine, corner rounder

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!