Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Hello

For this week's Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge, we were given a sketch with a fun little banner on the top.


Here's my card.  I finally got some Waltzingmouse Stamps, and I put them to use on my card.  The banner was made with the border from "Victorian Frippery."  I stamped it and then hand-trimmed the scalloped edge.  I'm still loving the fresh spring colors in the "Spring Blossom" papers from K & Co. on all of these gray days we've been having!  You'll probably be seeing a few more cards with those papers in the coming days.  :)

Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings,
Sarah

Recipe: 
Stamps:  Waltzingmouse Stamps "Fancy Phrases" and "Victorian Frippery"
Papers:  white, K & Co. "Spring Blossom" by Susan Winget
Ink:  SU! Old Olive
Other:  green seam binding, Recollections rose, knitting needle to curl wire end of rose

3 comments:

  1. So sweet and pretty Sarah! Love how you created the banner using the lacy image from the WM Victorian Frippery set! So creative! Thanks for playing along with the WMSC :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Sarah, I love those papers and the cute accent trim. Great job on th sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!