Thursday, March 17, 2011

Faith Looks Up

I made a card for the Anniversary Edition of the Shining the Light Challenge at ODBD.  My layout is from the Friday Sketchers challenge blog.  I really loved working with this sketch!

Here's my card.

I took a couple of closeups of the flowers.  The large rose has chunky glitter on it.  The smaller flowers were originally ivory.  I sprayed with Tattered Rose and then Pearl Glimmer Mist then while they were still damp, I touched SU! Purely Pomegranate on the flower tips. 




Recipe:
Stamps:  Our Daily Bread Designs "Faith"
Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black, SU! Purely Pomegranate
Paper:  white, black, all dps from Basic Grey's "Eva" collection
Other:  Zva creative pearl flourish, Prima flowers, Glimmer Mist in Tattered Rose and Pearl, EK Success swirl punch, sponge, Nesties

Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings,
Sarah

ETA:  Thank you to ODBD for selecting my card as one of the spotlight cards for this challenge!  You can read the announcement here on the ODBD blog.

3 comments:

  1. Sarah, oh my gosh, this is breathtaking!! I love, love, love that BG Eva pad and I am still hoarding mine ;D. The flowers you have added are stunning and the pearl flourishes are the perfect finishing touch!! Thanks for taking the time to play along in this weeks Shining the Light Challenge over at ODBD!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, your card is simply BEAUTIFUL! Love your take on the Sketch and the pearls are a fab touch too! Thank you so much for joining us at the ODBDSLC! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!